Learn simple strength and conditioning exercises with CSIO’s experts in S&C with CSIO!
- Start with feet shoulder width apart.
- Take one long step forward where a 12 would be on a clock while keeping your torso straight.
- Bend the knee to 90 degrees and return to the starting position.
- During the next lunge, step to the side towards where the 3 would be on a clock.
- Bend the knee, keep your torso straight and return to starting position.
- Take one long step backwards to where a 6 would be on a clock while keeping your torso straight.
- Return to starting position.
- The left foot will complete numbers 12, 9 and 6.
You should feel this exercise in your legs.
INFORMATION, INSTRUCTIONS AND CONTENT PROVIDED BY THE CANADIAN SPORT INSTITUTE ONTARIO AS PART OF ONLINE PROGRAMMING (SUCH AS WEBINARS, REMOTE CONFERENCES, WORKSHOPS, ONLINE TRAINING AND LINKS) IS PROVIDED ON THE CONDITION THAT IT WILL NOT BE THE BASIS OF ANY CLAIM, DEMAND, OR CAUSE FOR ACTION. PARTICIPANTS ACTING ON THE INFORMATION, INSTRUCTIONS, OR CONTENT OF ONLINE PROGRAMMING (SUCH AS BY PERFORMING ACTIONS, STRETCHES, ROUTINES, OR MANEUVERS) DO SO VOLUNTARILY AND AT THEIR OWN RISK. PARTICIPANTS ARE RESPONSIBLE FOR ENSURING THEIR PHYSICAL ENVIRONMENT AND LOCATION IS FREE FROM HAZARDS, EQUIPMENT OR OTHER ITEM OR FACTOR THAT MAY CAUSE HARM TO THE PARTICIPANT.