We hope you’re all doing well as we continue to battle COVID-19, engage members and devise Return To Play protocols.
We’re excited to facilitate another PSO community information session focussed on lessons learned in getting the CSIO facility up and running.
Ryan Atkison is the Director of Performance Services at the Canadian Sport Institute Ontario and will present the plan to re-open and successes and challenges from the first sessions.
We hope this 1 hour presentation will be of value to you as we all look to “return to play” over the next coming months.
Title: Sharing Best Practices – CSIO Return to Training, Sharing Processes, protocols and lessons learned in getting the CSIO facility up and running.
Presenter: Ryan Atkison CSIO Director, Performance Services
Date: Wednesday June 10th – 11:30 am – 12:30pm
Platform: Microsoft Teams
- Return to HP Training at CSIO: Slide Deck
- Return to HP Training at CSIO (May 27, 2020)
- Infection Prevention and Control Fundamentals
- Framework for Reopening Ontario: Phase 2
- Canada – COVID-19 Return to HP Sport Framework – EN
- Canada – COVID-19 Return to HP Sport Framework – FR
- NEW* Return to HP Environment at CSIO – Phase 6 – November 12, 2020