Our team of Sport Medicine practitioners offer a range of medical services as well as options for athlete specific therapy. All of our staff have completed sport specific training within their discipline.
Our Sport Physicians provide annual physical exams, blood monitoring, baseline ECG and pulmonary function testing to ensure that our athletes are healthy and well prepared each season for the demands of high performance training. In the event of injury we are also able to provide acute care visits to ensure accurate diagnosis of injury/illness as well as the appropriate referrals and follow-ups required.
Our multidisciplinary team consists of a physiotherapist who holds her diploma in sport physiotherapy, an athletic therapist who has extensive experience in the daily training environment (DTE) as well as a sport certified massage therapist with extensive experience in providing DTE, camp and competition based care.
Our philosophy and practice is guided by the principles of injury prevention. We focus on providing screening and monitoring throughout the season to identify potential risk factors for injury and illness, as well as limiting factors on performance.
Sport Medicine Services Include:
- Annual Athlete Medicals (include ECG and PFT) and periodic health checks
- Sport Physician injury and illness assessment and treatment
- Blood Monitoring
- Concussion baseline testing and management of concussion
- Movement Screens
- Individualized pre-habilitation and sport specific warm-up programming
- Daily training environment, camp-based and competition therapy coverage
- Physiotherapy/Athletic Therapy assessment and treatment
- Massage therapy
- Hydrotherapy programming in the Hydroworx 2000 pool
- Alter-G treadmill programming
- Mondays - 9:00am - 12:00pm (Dr. Coros)
- Mondays - 1:30pm - 5:00pm (Dr. Dilkas)
- Wednesdays - 9:00am- 5:00pm (Dr. Richards)
- Thursdays - 1:30pm - 5:00pm (Dr. Dilkas)
- Fridays - 9:00am - 5:00pm (Dr. Dilkas)
Sport Medicine Contact
- Email: email@example.com
- Phone: 647-725-4105
- Medical Fax: 416-282-4460