The Canadian Sport Institute Ontario (CSIO) is looking for interested, and qualified candidates to help lead the organization in the following roles:
- Board of Directors (3 positions, 3-year terms)
These are volunteer positions.
The enclosed 2021 Nominations Package contains further descriptions and the nominations process, including:
- Calendar of Key Dates
- Overview of the Canadian Sport Institute Ontario
- Board Positions and Responsibilities
- Nomination Forms
The CSIO is committed to diverse representation and including voices that are reflective of Canadian society and of our sport community. We encourage candidates to voluntarily self-identify on their application around their dimensions of diversity. Consideration will also be made with respect to geographical region.
The CSIO especially welcomes nominations from those who can collectively strengthen the CSIO’s representation in the following skills and expertise:
- Professional Accounting or Financial Designation
- Risk/Crisis Management and Oversight
- Government Advocacy
- Revenue Generation
- Human Resources
- Diversity, Equity and Inclusion
Those individuals interested in being considered for the role of Director are asked to submit a completed Nominations package. To be considered complete, the Nominations package must include:
- Form A: Nomination Form (to be completed by Nominator)
- Letter of Support from Nominator (maximum 1 page)
- Form B: Candidate Information Form
- Form C: Summary of Experience Form
- Form D: Identification of Expertise Form
- Form E: Statement of Interest
- Form F: Signed Commitment Form
Users are invited to change font, font size, and font colour to improve legibility and to select the document format (Microsoft Word, Excel and PDF) of their choice.
All documentation must be received by 5:00 pm EST on Friday, April 30, 2021 and may be directed by email to:
Canadian Sport Institute Ontario
c/o Nominations Committee
Email: [email protected]
The deadline for nominations is April 30, 2021 at 5:00 pm EST.
Should you have any questions, please contact Steven Indig, Sport Law & Strategy Group at [email protected].