Support teams and support staff have become part of many sports teams and organizations. Raising the standard of performance for sports requires planning and preparation when the team is built and deployed. While every sport and context is slightly different, an integrated support team (IST) is one of the key ways a sport can increase their performance. With this presentation, key points of discussion include:
- Are you ready for support staff?
- How many support staff do you need?
- What is the right mix of disciplines?
- Do you need an integrated support team, a support team or a consultant?
- How do you choose the right people?
- How do you define roles, responsibilities, expectations and outcomes?
This presentation will sort through these questions and more so that you can develop a solid support plan and approach that helps ensure you get value from your support team investment.