CSIO invites you to join us for our 2022 High Performance Symposium hosted at the BMO Institute for Learning on June 16th, 2022.
Our 2022 Symposium will centre around the theme of Building Ontario’s Champions of Tomorrow and feature a variety of speakers from across the Canadian Sport System.
Speakers will look to share insights on what high performance programming and athlete development might look like in 8 – 12 years’ time, and how coaches and technical leads can identify high performers of the future.
Session topics and confirmed speakers:*
- Keynote Session: High Performance Culture - Dr. Alex Auerbach (Toronto Raptors)
- Paralympic Development Panel
- Athlete Health and Wellness – Dr. Krista Van Slingerland
- Diversity & Inclusion in High Performance Sport - Greg Henhawk
- Talent Identification – Dr. Joe Baker
- Applied Skill Acquisition – Dr. Nick Wattie
- Keynote Session: The Athlete Experience
*Topics and speakers subject to change.
Following the Symposium, attendees are invited to BMO IFL’s Social Centre for a Networking Reception.
Date: June 16, 2022
Time: Registration opens at 8:30am, Symposium begins promptly at 9:00am
Location: BMO Institute for Learning
- Early Bird until May 19 - $49 + HST
- Full Fee beginning May 20 - $75 + HST
Includes: Morning Refreshments, Buffet Lunch, Afternoon Networking Reception, and Free Parking
Any required pandemic protocols for the Symposium will be assessed closer to the date of the event to reflect current public health and CSIO measures in place. Protocols will be communicated to all registered attendees and in the Eventbrite registration accordingly.
Refund requests will be accepted up to and including June 8, 2022. Refunds provided will be subject to a $10 administrative fee.
Please note, this event will be taking place in English. French materials will be made available to registered attendees upon request.