Elevating People & Performances
We deliver best-in-class sport science, sport medicine, and pathway support for Olympic and Paralympic partners.
The Canadian Olympic and Paralympic Sport Institute Network (COPSI) is a key contributor to Canada’s Olympic and Paralympic podium performances.
- We are passionate about what we do.
- We take care of each other and embrace a safe, diverse, and inclusive environment.
- We collaborate to build productive and integrated relationships.
- We are transparent and accountable for our actions.
- We welcome and provide respectful, timely feedback.
CSIO’s strategic plan was developed by conducting a thorough review of the internal and external environment, by reviewing the recommendations contained in its business plan, and through extensive discussions with staff, Board and stakeholders. An important component of the strategic planning process was renewing the CSIO’s commitment to its mission and vision and identifying and defining a core set of values to help ensure consistency in decision-making across the organization. The strategic plan is intended to inform stakeholders about what the organization will be focusing on over the next four years and articulates a set of core activities along with specific goals that the CSIO is striving to achieve over this timeframe. To view an overview of CSIO’s strategic framework, click here.
Best-in-class is defined by the Association of Sport Performance Centres (ASPC) assessment tool
- Engage, develop and invest in our people
- Support podium pathway performances with integrated sport science, sport medicine and innovative services and solutions
- Invest in the sport system to develop high performance athletes, coaches and technical leads
- Financial stability and agility by means of sustainable business relationships and partnerships